Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Awesome tip with regard to using the Garmin 1350lmtObtain a Good price with the Garmin 1350lmtGramin 1350lmt- AssistanceGarmin 1350lmt secretGarmin 1350lmt Helpful hints on working with

You may be and current or maybe new owner of the garmin 1350lmt. You may have by now discovered that they already have an online manual with some techniques yet not all. Some helpful hints have been uncovered by brilliant people with nothing better to achieve but to figure things out and I am glad they did.

For many years I have been using a gps system and found them to be very helpful. I plug from the street address and in most cases they get me to where I would like to get. I found a pretty amazing trick not too long ago for the garmin 1350lmt. Isn't it fun to discover a new way to use an existing product?


I am always worried about finding my car in a large lot like an airport or mall. Things are not always marked clearly.No longer are you going to have to concern yourself with misplacing that paper you wrote on to remind you of where your car or truck is.. With your garmin you can use it to guide you directly to your automobile.

I once had to make a same day trip, flying from Chicago to Detroit and back all in the same day. The parking lot in midway airport was under construction back then. I wrote down my section B in the part of the airport lot where my car was parked and walked for my trip.

When I came back later that evening, I could not believe how large section B was. It absolutely was a big as several city blocks. Rush hour traffic was starting and I wanted to get out quick. I was walking around for just what seemed forever, I even put the little beeper thing for my key under my chin because another person told me that will extend the signal. After 45 minutes of looking just like a fool, I found my car.

Now comes the good part, how you do it. It's really easy. Someone must have had alot of time and is very clever to come up with this. All you do is when you reach your location, touch the tools icon and then tap the, where am I icon. Tap save your location and name it, like airport lot and you can then save it to favorites. Then find the tools icon and touch it. Next tap the settings icon, then the systems icon and finally tap the usage icon. This will provide you with several choices, automobile, bicycle and pedestrian. Tap the pedestrian icon and tap OK. Put it inside your pocket or purse and go your way.

That's it, right now your garmin has kept your car specific location and will walk you back to it. Don't forget to switch your garmin 1350lmt back to automobile mode from pedestrian after you get back in your car.






If you're looking for more advice on the garmin 1350lmt, you've arrived at the right place. Just read all about it at: http://www.gpson-sale.com/ and you'll be able to learn about it as much as you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment