London, ON (May 26, 2009): A wide variety of interactive displays and vendors will be on site at Delaware Speedway for the upcoming NASCAR Canadian Tire Series race weekend, June 5th and 6th. In addition to a first-class race lineup (the winged Auto Value Super Sprints on June 5th and the track’s inaugural NASCAR Canadian Tire Series event June 6th), race fans will enjoy the NASCAR midway and display area.
Vendors and displays confirmed to be on site on Saturday, June 6th include:
· NASCAR souvenir trailer that includes both NASCAR Canadian Tire Series and popular NASCAR Sprint Cup Series merchandise
· A 50-foot by 50-foot NASCAR display area that includes information and interaction from a variety of series supporters
· NASCAR’s Canadian Tire “Fast Track Tour” trailer
· Dickie’s “Canadian Worker of the Year” display trailer
· BX 93 Radio’s Summer Fun Torrent powered by Dale Downie (Summer Cruiser)
· Napolean Grills sampling display
· Inside Track Motorsport News
· London’s Best Rock FM 96 Summer Cruiser
· 103.9 “The Hawk” Summer Cruiser
· Carling Race Team Display area
· Have Bus Will Travel Racing Tours SuperCoach
· Racing Radios
· Red Beard’s Sports
Many of the vendors will be on site for the Auto Value Super Sprint race on Friday June 5th.
Have Bus Will Travel Racing Tours will be giving away a Racing Tour for the NASCAR Sprint Cup race Weekend, August 15th and 16th at Michigan International Speedway (“NASCAR Canada Day @ MIS”).
Former Delaware Speedway Super Stock champion and APC Late Model Rookie of the Year and current NASCAR Canadian Tire Series driver, Jason Hathaway is scheduled to sign autographs at the Napolean Grills display on the Friday night.
More information about the event is available at www.delawarespeedway.com.