Sunday, October 31, 2010

Montpellie vs PSG Soccer Match

A very interesting match in the championship of France, a very balanced match between odua teams in the top two teams close to going very well in the championship.

Started the championship very well and I think it will leave you with a nice game considering that both teams will looking for all three points and could climb clasament.

Gazdele seriously busy at the moment the position in June, is a team that last year made a very good season and I think this year will make it a beautiful performance since it is I care very well so far in the other PSG clasament.

De ranks 7th in the rankings, and they started the season pretty well and I think this trip will come after all three points but I'm sure they will not be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment