Aaand unless you're really affected by tryptophan or were hanging out in Tiger Woods' SUV, you probably know that not a whole lot happened in our neck of the woods.
While you were putting up with your in-laws ...
- FDA neg'd a label expansion for Theravance's telavancin antibiotic, saying not-yet to use in nosocomial pneumonia patients in a Complete Response letter on Friday. Meanwhile, the European review continues apace.
- What are Bayer's M&A plans? Reuters reports, but Bayer hedges.
- The FT's 'Everything you ever wanted to know about Lipitor' piece.
- Complaining about the 'Bo-Tax' on elective cosmetic surgery procedures in the NYT.
- With ASH around the corner, it's Velcade vs Revlimid at Bloomberg News.
- Venture philanthropy, not just for private companies: Rxi said this morning it was pulling in money from three ALS organizations to support a UMass study of its self-delivering RNA interference platform.
- Sanofi's Multaq this morning became the first anti-arrhythmic approved in Europe in a decade.
image from flickr user sniffette used under a creative commons license.