Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thinking about replacing your vehicle? Here's a Unique opportunity...


About a week ago, I received an email from my friend Sean Gibbs. You may know him as the flagman for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. Sean's 'day job' is selling cars at Unique Chrysler in Burlington, Ontario.

To make a long story short, Sean periodically gives some of his personal contacts a 'heads up' on special offers at Unique. My old car was in need of timing belt and had recently started making some new and 'interesting' sounds.

So, rather than spend money fixing it... the cost of several months' car payments, no doubt... I went out to to see Sean at Unique and within the course of a few days, purchased a shiny black Dodge Nitro from Sean (and got a fair deal on my trade-in).

MOPAR and Chrysler do a lot to support my business and Canadian motorsports. Sean is a good guy and I was glad to support him. And has there ever been a better time to buy a new or gently-used vehicle? I still can't believe the deal I got.

Unique is having a special event on Saturday (March 21). They're making no bones about the fact that they've got a lot of vehicles and they're motivated to move them. Take a look at their flyer below and drop Sean an email if you're in the market for a new vehicle and have any questions about what he can offer. You can also call him at 905-631-8100 ext 253.

No comments:

Post a Comment