Tuesday, August 23, 2005

ALSTAR Charity Ride Update:

Hello Everyone:

I apologize on being a day late on my ALSTAR Charity Ride "Ride With Us Tour" press release. I had family commitments to attend yesterday.

I am enthusiastic to announce that the in-augural ALSTAR Charity Ride "Ride With Us Tour" for "The War Amps", has been a complete success.

The entire daily schedule went without a hitch from:

(1) the breakfast donated, supplied & served by Shouldice Designer Stone and their staff in Shallow Lake.

(2) the ride from Shallow Lake to Barrie Speedway for the Shouldice Designer Stone ALSTAR Series race which was orchestrated and led by the caring, guiding hands of the firefighter motorcycle club, "Red Knight's, Ontario Chapter 3."

(3) to the closing festivities held at Barrie Speedway.

I am so impressed by the support shown by all the participants in this ride whether they rode in their car, truck, or on their motorcycle or they supported by way of donations, pledges, or registrations.

It is very humbling to me when I get the chance to associate with people as good as these people are. These people have huge hearts and they are in the right place, things that have helped to make this such a great country to live in.

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the first annual ALSTAR Charity Ride has raised at total of $13, 528.00 for The War Amps.

We are already in the preliminary planning stages on the second annual ALSTAR Charity Ride "Ride With Us Tour", for "The War Amps". I will keep everyone up to date on the progress on these plans,

Once again, a big "Thank you" to everyone of you that have helped to make this event a successful one and I hope to see you next year.

Drive Safe!

Keith Hepburn, ALSTAR Charity Ride Event Co-ordinator

http://www.alstarseries.com/ALSTAR_Officia/Motorcylce_ALS.html

No comments:

Post a Comment