Friday, September 16, 2005

OHSWEKEN: Still a go (10:30 a.m.)

SOS Insider,
As of 10:30 am tonights events at the Ohsweken Speedway are going ahead as planned. However, should tonight events be postponed due to the weather an official announcement will be made by 3:00 pm today at the latest.
If the Friday night race card is rained out it will be rescheduled to Sunday. Warm ups would begin at 4:30 pm with racing action starting at 5:00 pm. Saturday's Canadian Sprint Car Nationals will maintain its originally scheduled date and times.
Stay tuned for further information.
SOS Online

No comments:

Post a Comment